segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2009

The Best of Sophie Ellis-Bextor


the hits
1. Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) [with Spiller]
2. Take Me Home (A Girl Like Me)
3. Mixed Up World
4. Catch You
5. Murder On The Dancefloor
6. Get Over You
7. I Won't Change You
8. Music Gets The Best Of Me
9. Me And My Imagination
10. Move This Mountain
11. Today The Sun's On Us
12. Circles (Just My Good Time) [with Busface]
13. Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) [with Freemasons]
14. Just Can't Fight This Feeling [with Junior Caldera]
and beyond
15. Want You More [from "Suzie Gold"]
16. One Way Or Another [from "The Guru"]
17. Physical [Hidden track from "Shoot From The Hip"]
18. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie [from "I Won't Change You" single]
19. Jolene [from "Beautiful People"]

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9JHVM67A



.

Nenhum comentário: